Atyrau, September 22 20:21
Night clear+12, morning: +20
Official exchange rates: $ 359.00  € 420.10  P 5.41

KMG buys 100% of ConocoPhillips’s shares in N Block

January 30 2013, 19:19

Kazakhstan’s national oil and gas company KazMunayGas (KMG) acquired a 100% stake in the N Block B.V. from Conoco Phillips Petroleum Holdings BV, the press service of the company reported.

As the results of this deal, KMG became the owner of  75.5% mineral rights in the N Project and 75.5% interest in N Operating Company LLP. The remaining 24.5% in the project is owned by Mubadala Development Company (Oil & Gas N Block Kazakhstan)   GmbH.

Conoco Phillips owned 24,5% shares in the project.

“The increased participation interest of KMG in the Project N demonstrates the planned steps of the national company in strengthening of its role in offshore exploration projects in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea,” the statement reads.

Project N is developed in accordance with 2007 Production Sharing Agreement, which was modified in 2009 into contract for exploration and production of hydrocarbons in N block and its amendments. The RoK Oil and Gas Ministry was notified about potential discovery of hydrocarbons based on the results of exploration works on the Nursultan structure. The Rakushechnoye-sea structure is at the transition stage to assessment activities.

KazMunaiGas is Kazakhstan’s national operator for exploration, production, processing and transportation. 100% shares of KazMunayGas is owned by National Welfare Fund “Samruk-Kazyna” JSC.

azh.kz

Нашли ошибку? Выделите её мышью и нажмите Ctrl + Enter.
 

1163 viewsMain page Поделиться:

Подпишитесь и узнавайте о новостях первыми


Similar news

Board of Directors of KazMunayGas EP changes  1597 views

Fire hits Kazakhstan’s Pavlodar refinery  1618 views

KazMunayGas to pay large fine for underdeclaration of taxes amount  976 views

KMG EP paid 2 billion tenge for environmental damage  1714 views

Main page