By Murat Sultangaliev
Emergency Department of Atyrau Oblast reported that on July
Fire ignited due to malfunction of "Martir-5" fire equipment. The fire covered the area of 1 sq.m. As the result 32-y.o. employee of Batys Service LLP, who was conducting fireworks, got burns on 5% of his body and the other 31-y.o. police officer, who was standing nearby, got also burns on his body. They both were taken to the regional hospital and after receiving first medical aid, were allowed to go home. Fireworks were stopped.