“Italian ex-top manager released on parole to stay in Kazakhstan”, “3 companies of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy sold out for $14.3 mln”, “Kazakhstan aircraft assembly plant loses trust and gets sued”, “Ebola crisis: WHO says major outbreak in West 'unlikely”

1 063 views

tengrinews.kz. “Italian ex-top manager released on parole to stay in Kazakhstan” - Italian citizen Flavio Sidagni, 59 who was released on parole in August is going to stay in Kazakhstan, Tengrinews reports referring to First Deputy General Prosecutor of Kazakhstan Iogan Merkel. Earlier in August, the specialized inter-district court on criminal cases of Atyrau Oblast in western Kazakhstan issued a ruling on Flavio Sidagni’s early release since he had served two-thirds of his prison term.

“Kazakhstan aircraft assembly plant loses trust and gets sued” - Kazakhstan's first aircraft plant Sunkar, that has produced nothing in nearly 3 years of its existence, has lost its Russian partner and technologies supplier MVEN. Besides, the plant has once again failed to live up to its promises, Tengrinews  reports. After Sunkar failed to meet its October 1 deadline and release at least one airplane, Alexander Vaschenko, head of KazAviaSpektr company that owns the plant located in Karaganda city, still insisted that the plant was operating on schedule.

akipress.com. “3 companies of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy sold out for $14.3 mln” - Three companies of Kazakhstan Temir Zoly JSC NC were sold during regular trades that took place on October 10, 2014 on the electronic platform of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the KTZ press service announced. "Seven companies of KTZ were placed on the trades via electronic tender. Electronic tenders for the realization of BAS Balkhash 2004 LLP, Birzhan Atyrau LLP, Gasyr-Mangistau LLP, Ak Beren LLP were declared invalid due to lack of registered participants. At the same time, Yertys Service LLP, MAK-Ekibastuz LLP, Kazykurt-South LLP were sold for a total of 2.6 billion tenge," General Director of Samruk-Kazyna Contrac LLP Serikbek Yelshibekov told.

bbc.com. “Ebola crisis: WHO says major outbreak in West 'unlikely” - A major outbreak of Ebola in the US and elsewhere in the West is unlikely given the strong health systems, the World Health Organization (WHO) says. US President Barack Obama also said the risk of Americans getting the virus was "extremely low", although he ordered a "much more aggressive response".

 

 

 

 


 

October 16 2014, 15:32

Нашли ошибку? Выделите её мышью и нажмите Ctrl + Enter.

Есть, чем поделиться по теме этой статьи? Расскажите нам. Присылайте ваши новости и видео на наш WhatsApp +7 707 37 300 37 и на editors@azh.kz