33 employees of "PetroKazakhstan Kumkol Resources" were admitted to a hospital immediately after having lunch in a canteen, azh.kz reports refering to KTK TV channel.
The first victim was taken to the regional infectious diseases hospital on Saturday. The cause of the mass food poisoning is being established.
Last week 24 cases of food poisoning have been registered in Zhanazhol workers' camp, Aktobe Oblast. 12 wokers were hospitlized to district infectious diseases hospital. another 5 workers - to regional hospital, reported the source in the department of consumers' rights protection of Aktobe Oblast.