By Lyazzat Karazhanova
May 23, three workers suffered from gas during shift at U-400 Unit KTL-2 at Tengiz.
On the day, at around 15.00, a piping specialist of Khemimontazh contracting company was delivered to a TCO clinic with gas poisoning signs.
The patient was transported unconscious to the oblast hospital. By now, he passed treatment and has been released.
Another two employees of the company approached the medics, complaining about headache and vomiting.
After first aid the two were released back to work.
An investigation has been launched into the incident, said assistant prosecutor of Zhylyoi district.